"Dear Elder Crandall: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary
for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Barranquilla Mission.
It is anticipated that you will serve a period of 24 months...
You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish Language."

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE

FAVORITE SCRIPTURE:
"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld the power of the Lamb of God,
that it descended upon the saints of the church of the Lamb,
and upon the covenant people of the Lord,
who were scattered upon all the face of the earth;
and they were armed with righteousness
and with the power of God in great glory."
(1 Nephi 14:14)

Monday, November 16, 2015

ARIZONA

November 16, 2015

Paraiso Ward
Paraiso Stake
Companion:  Elder Tijerino


Hey guys!

We had a good week.  Im doing great!  Today we found out that tomorrow my companion and I will be getting a new companion so I will be ending in a trio!  His name is Elder Godfrey.   He is from Tucson Arizona!  So I will be with someone from my home state! Awesome!

Not too much happened this week!  It was actually tough in a way because all of our lessons fell through.  Something fun that happened was that we organized a ward talent show!  We missionaries, did a little dance thing.  It's hard to explain.  I'll see if one of the other misionaries can send me pics to include in the email.  It was pretty funny!  It was a great turnout though!  We had fun doing it and everything.

Also, J--- D--- is going good.  We actually just saw him here by this internet cafe.  Tonight we are going to try and watch the Restoration with him because last week we couldn't.  He also wasn't able to come to church Sunday because he had a ton of work, but hopefully this week he will be able to come!

Elder Tijerino and me at the mall with Rudolph!

Well this will be an interesting week I think!  I'll let you know how it goes!  Have a great week!

Elder Crandall